Forum Traffic Stats

Suggestions, forum issues and operation.

Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Camp Director » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:49 am

It is always interesting to look at the stats from Google Analytics. The graph below shows the number of unique forum visits since the forum was discovered and linked to by ADV members.

Image

This graph is traffic for the last 30 days.

Image

One interesting note, if you google "banned camp" ADVbannedcamp comes up on the first page.
User avatar
Camp Director
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Nebraska!

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby LadyDraco » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:54 am

:wings :happy :rayof :thumb
TISE.... Image
Life is what you make of it .
If it don't fit make alterations .
Just because the road is rocky doesn't mean your spirits should get rocky, too.{Crazy Cora}
User avatar
LadyDraco
 
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:58 pm
Location: Here and There & Everywhere,Some of the best roads

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby JimVonBaden » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:09 am

Notice how it was really going, then you flushed the site, and recovery never really took place? :hornets

Jim :jvb
Professional pain in the ass.
User avatar
JimVonBaden
 
Posts: 1844228
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:57 am
Location: NoVA

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Delicate Snowflake » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:08 pm

:lurker
User avatar
Delicate Snowflake
 
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am
Location: ɹǝpun uʍop

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby drlewall » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Camp Director wrote:It is always interesting to look at the stats from Google Analytics. The graph below shows the number of unique forum visits since the forum was discovered and linked to by ADV members.

Image

This graph is traffic for the last 30 days.

Image

One interesting note, if you google "banned camp" ADVbannedcamp comes up on the first page.

all those peaks you see are from me and Delvoris the Clitoris :letsfide
lifes simplest of pleasures are such a burden to many
User avatar
drlewall
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Banned Camp

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Delicate Snowflake » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:50 pm

drlewall wrote:all those peaks you see are from me and Delvoris the Clitoris :letsfide


:thumb
User avatar
Delicate Snowflake
 
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am
Location: ɹǝpun uʍop

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Ram2500 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:34 pm

That's very interesting.
Ram2500
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:53 am

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Delicate Snowflake » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:23 am

drlewall wrote:all those peaks you see are from me and Delvoris the Clitoris :letsfide


Ram2500 wrote:That's very interesting.


It's "interesting" that Doc thinks I am a clitoris? :DirtDOG :kat
User avatar
Delicate Snowflake
 
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am
Location: ɹǝpun uʍop

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby drlewall » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:15 am

dalvorius wrote:
drlewall wrote:all those peaks you see are from me and Delvoris the Clitoris :letsfide


Ram2500 wrote:That's very interesting.


It's "flattering" that Doc thinks I am a clitoris? :DirtDOG :kat


:Augie

:ImaPoser
lifes simplest of pleasures are such a burden to many
User avatar
drlewall
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Banned Camp

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Delicate Snowflake » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:38 am

:Snork
User avatar
Delicate Snowflake
 
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am
Location: ɹǝpun uʍop

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Bluebone » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:11 pm

JimVonBaden wrote:Notice how it was really going, then you flushed the site, and recovery never really took place? :hornets

Jim :jvb

i really miss my old posts......those were some great posts.
User avatar
Bluebone
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:23 pm
Location: Where monkeys fly

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Ram2500 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Bluebone wrote:
JimVonBaden wrote:Notice how it was really going, then you flushed the site, and recovery never really took place? :hornets

Jim :jvb

i really miss my old posts......those were some great posts.


We will have to make up some new great ones.
Ram2500
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:53 am

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby bluestar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Ram2500 wrote:We will have to make up some new great ones.

Image
A day without masturbating to internet porn is a wasted day.
User avatar
bluestar
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:49 pm
Location: NE LA

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Delicate Snowflake » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Image
Last edited by Delicate Snowflake on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Delicate Snowflake
 
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am
Location: ɹǝpun uʍop

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Camp Director » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:18 pm

dalvorius wrote:Image


:yelrotflmao
User avatar
Camp Director
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Nebraska!

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Ram2500 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:33 pm

bluestar wrote:
Ram2500 wrote:We will have to make up some new great ones.

Image

Excellent post.
Ram2500
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:53 am

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Dirigo » Tue May 16, 2017 12:36 pm

bluestar wrote:
Ram2500 wrote:We will have to make up some new great ones.

Image


Nice wood Bluestar.
User avatar
Dirigo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Camp Director » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 am

Did anybody notice? We passed 10,000 posts. :Clap
User avatar
Camp Director
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Nebraska!

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby Delicate Snowflake » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Camp Director wrote:Did anybody notice? We passed 10,000 posts. :Clap


:Clap
User avatar
Delicate Snowflake
 
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am
Location: ɹǝpun uʍop

Re: Forum Traffic Stats

Postby LadyDraco » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:40 pm

This morning it was still under 10k !

Very cool :Clap :wings
TISE.... Image
Life is what you make of it .
If it don't fit make alterations .
Just because the road is rocky doesn't mean your spirits should get rocky, too.{Crazy Cora}
User avatar
LadyDraco
 
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:58 pm
Location: Here and There & Everywhere,Some of the best roads

Next

Return to Meet The Camp Staff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron